Check out our current vacancies below. If you have any questions while filling out the application, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If there are no properties available then that means we are currently at 100% occupancy on all of our rental properties.
Potential renters, before you begin:
As a company, we do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHAT’S REQUIRED TO APPLY TO RENT?
– Each adult (18yrs and older) applicant must apply and each must pay a $100.00 application fee. Valid ID required.
– You will need to submit proof of income (pay stubs or tax returns) showing all adults combined monthly income totals at least 2.5 – 3x/monthly rent
– You will need to provide 3 years of accurate landlord references (note: per FACTA Identity Theft regulations, we report false landlord references to credit bureaus and local law authorities)
– If you have pets, a digital photo of you with your pet(s) must be submitted. You will use a 3rd party program called PetScreening.com inside the application is a link to their website.
– TENANT LIABILITY INSURANCE is now required for all Leases and Lease Renewals. You may select your own renters insurance company or we can provide one for you at your request.
WHAT WOULD CAUSE AN AUTOMATIC DECLINE?
If we find evictions, unpaid balances due to landlords, credit score beneath 500, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references and recent or non-discharged bankruptcies. Unqualified occupants, pets and/or vehicles can also be a reason for decline. Felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last 7 years, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, “arson”, within the last 7 Years, or sexual related offenses for any time period
If applicant(s) make any derogatory or offensive comments, and/or act in a threatening, combative, intoxicated or disorderly manner, during any phase of the inspection, meeting or application process application maybe denied.
IF MY CREDIT ISN’T PERFECT, CAN I STILL BE APPROVED?
Clients with good credit / income / references will be approved at the security deposit amount published in the listing. Those with less than perfect credit can be approved at up to a double security deposit . You are not required to pay the last month’s rent at move in.
WHAT IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS ON THE SAME PROPERTY?
We will process all applications for consideration as to what we (in our sole discretion) deem the best applicant, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In such cases, more than one applicant may be approvable, however only one will eventually be approved. Because we represent the best interest of the rental property, we will accept the best application, which may not necessarily be the first application received. We follow up with all approved and back-up applicants until a lease is signed and funded.
IS THE APPLICATION FEE REFUNDABLE?
In order to evaluate the various applications it is necessary for Out Fast Property Management to expend time and cost in credit reports, criminal reports, and other administrative cost. Hence, our policy that the application fee is NON-refundable. No fees charged are fundable. If your application is approvable, but not the approved one for the property for which you are applying, you may consider applying for other available properties that we may have, without payment of an additional application fee.